Cross Platform Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
i absolutely would want this! Play against or with people on Xbox 360 or PS3 and next-generation. It all comes down to Microsoft whether they want to do this or not, right?

off topic:

sucks how their isnt splitscreen co-op for my copy of Gears of War. I can do it in UT3 up to 4 players and 2 in Left 4 Dead. Too bad no splitscreen for GTA4, that would of been awesome.

Dear PC players, before you judge a console player... - Steam Users' Forums

an amusing thread where the M+K combo vs console controller debate is further expanded. The beginning posts are mostly dribbel ( especially the OP main article ), but pages 5-9 are pretty decent. The best claim I heard someone state was that console players do have less skill then PC players, because their control restrictions creates a ceiling skill where they are never allowed to perform advanced techniques etc or get used to a certain level of competition, hence would be destroyed when playing their PC equivalents.

They need to make Left 4 Dead cross platform! If not the versus mode, then at least the survival and coop modes! I just got this game for 360 and it is amazing! Survived 11:30 so far on Hospital after just an hour of playing it with 2 friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom