Crazy Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJ-CHRIS said:

2: The Asus mobo, those things mainly from people on other forums that bought them, their considered the buggiest POS'S ever
I would have to agree. I have been a loyal ASUS customer until recently. I am looking to build in the fall and don't think I'll be getting an ASUS board. I just bought a replacement from NewEgg cuz mine fried and it didn't even register components enough to give me beep codes. Call their tech support and it is probably the worst ever, blah blah. I think I will make the move to DFI.

But that could definately be your problem. You are probably getting hardware compatibility problems. My PC kept doing that playing HL2 w/ all the newest drivers etc.

Are you using the newest nVidia drivers? If so, I am as well and sometimes my computer freezes completely in games. I think it's a bit buggy.

Asus are decent with Intels, except overclockin capabilities.. :p but not so good with AMD

no, just the motherboard is crap and that's only like $185 of the whole price ;)

I seriously dought this is mobo related issue. I've been hearing its a punkbuster problem. So, I manually updated Punkbuster like everyone said to do, but STILL.......................freeze, freeze, freeze. AAAHHHH!!!!

Well it sounds like a mobo issue and not a PB issue to me, it doesnt freeze your whole PC

You can get a DFI mobo for like 200 with SLI, and beat the crap outta that asus. You can probolly sell off the Asus to some n00b on ebay for 150$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom