Craving a Storyline game

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyV04988

Fully Optimized
Anyone know of a good "not midevil" storyline game? I've really been craving something modern but not simply mission based. Like... MGS or something, but for PC. Anyone have any ideas?

All I can find is SIN and Dreamfall = girly...

I want another FEAR or FarCry or HL2. Nearly all of my games have no storyline.

is it gonna make me pay to play? um... ideas.... being a mafia guy.... or something.. kill random pppl... wait thats vice city hmm...

Biosock is coming out this Fall, that would fill the need for a story based FPS... it is rather hard to find a game that is not mission based and in a modern setting. Heck, I cannot even think of uch a title in my PC game collection that is not an RTS.

lol... i have hl2 which i played like 3 times...fear which i beat twice, and farcry was just lame... hoping that crysis will be fun and enthralling.

RTS's get boring to me. The top down ones... REALLY fast. Ghost recon gets repeatative etc. we need more games from the JAPANESE, like konami and the likes. They always do CRAZY story lines.

I didn't like prey too much. Not into the whole native american thing. I know, I'm being impossible lol. I wish they'd make a MGS type of game for pc though. Not SC either, something with strong characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom