Crapest PC game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
any form of football (NFL) or GOLF games...they are soooooo boring!!!!!!! x3

For me it was Redline:illegal street racing. Graphics sucked, gameplay sucked, no story, and it ran crappy.

WarHammer 40000 - FireWarrior - Real dumb AI, and BUGGY

Star Wars Galaxies (WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT) - With the amount of time and development that Lucas spent working on this MMOLRPG, you thing that they would of worked out everything. NOPE! Like there was a lot of bugs that needed to be fixed. I am still not sure if they finally worked out how to do Jedi Characters yet. Because over christmas, a lot of people where given Holocrons with in instruction vague instructions saying that if you level up a lot in on profession (Eg. Master Medic) you can be come a Jedi. So you had a lot of people "Holo-Grinding". And then recently I believe that they changed it so Jedi Characters are more MISSION BASED. Now this pissed off a lot of people that were Hologriding from months.

VirIIx said:
like C'mon C&C renedage was ok.. but not that good.. but for a first time buil from westwood which captured the atmopshere cool, but as an FPS compared to MOHAA it sucked :)

DITTO. C&C Renedage not bad. I enjoyied playing it.

Although, WTF where people suppose to do with C&C Renedage Multiplay. That was just horrid. Making a FPS paying around a RTW&S game is one thing. But combine the 2 together is a bad idea. It there was more BOT control, Ei, you could give your troops orders. Then it wouldn't been so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom