Crapest PC game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadmonkey

Baseband Member
What's the crappest PC game you've ever seen or played? I reckon Arcatera: The Dark Brotherhood would almost take the title. Which one do you hate the most?

What's the crappest PC game you've ever seen or played? I reckon Arcatera: The Dark Brotherhood would almost take the title. Which one do you hate the most?

hmmm that a hard one cause most games are good when they first come out (every games had its day). i only look back now i think that some where crap. but when they came out i loved them:D

so i remain undecided.

hmmm that a hard one cause most games are good when they first come out (every games had its day). i only look back now i think that some where crap. but when they came out i loved them:D

so i remain undecided.

I'd have to say i've been quite dissapointed with games being released the last few years..
most games to me have been really bad.. so i'd be naming virtually every single game :)

Then again i am the usual critic... and it's hard to please me.. :)
like C'mon C&C renedage was ok.. but not that good.. but for a first time buil from westwood which captured the atmopshere cool, but as an FPS compared to MOHAA it sucked :)

I'd have to say i've been quite dissapointed with games being released the last few years..
most games to me have been really bad.. so i'd be naming virtually every single game :)

Then again i am the usual critic... and it's hard to please me.. :)
like C'mon C&C renedage was ok.. but not that good.. but for a first time buil from westwood which captured the atmopshere cool, but as an FPS compared to MOHAA it sucked :)

THe worse game released was SkyDive!. . . and the worse game that promised everything but only gave giant insects that kills you quick is Dakitana (sp?)

THe worse game released was SkyDive!. . . and the worse game that promised everything but only gave giant insects that kills you quick is Dakitana (sp?)

I thought Global Ops was totally crap, no athmosphere at all, just never got into it and i love my FPS, but this didn't just register at all.

I think nearly everyone would agree that the Deer Hunter series of games would definitely be classified under "C" for Craptacular.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom