Which One In Your Opinion

• 2 Intel 3.0 GHZ Dual Core

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 Intel P4 3.4 GHZ

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in a school where most of us have laptops, good and bad ones. Source takes up too much power to get played so the most can't play it, while most laptops can run 1.6

therefor I like 1.6 best.

Source.

1.6 is boring, the graphics are boring and the maps are boring therefore making me bored.

The good thing about the crappy graphics(compared to source) is I can see people easier and get fast reactions, so after lke 16-2 I get really bored and run around with shotgun, and 1.6 makes shotguns horrible so yah....

Source is better all togehter, I may be wrong but they fixed the whole spray pattern, in 1.6 u get like a perfect spray pattern so if u have an AK or any high recoil weapon, you can just memorize where to spray to get headshot. And the m4 just dominates all with or without the silencer.

In source the weapons are more fair and the spray becomes more random even though there is still a spray pattern.

The shooting through THICK walls thing has been fixed so ppl cant just randomly spray into walls and get HS, well at least not thick walls.

Started playing cs back when 1.5 just came out, the game was awesome and I got addicted, 1.5 was so buggy though, the new steam system made CS like 5x more fun.

you shouldnt really compare cs 1.6 and source.....

compare condition zero and source....

source will win in graphics but i have to say CZ will win in game play because in CS:S its way to easy to get a headshot...and in CZ its a bit harder

i still play both games...but cs:s is getting more players

In source the weapons are more fair and the spray becomes more random even though there is still a spray pattern.
lol of course there's a spray pattern in source...there's no recoil so your shots end up where you're aiming the first place even if you unload an AK clip in 10 seconds :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom