counterstrike source

Status
Not open for further replies.

guess123

Daemon Poster
do any of you own the game or have played it ?

can you please tell me the minimum requirements?

and also ... if you know where i can "get it"....

Minimum Requirements: 1.2 GHz Processor; 256MB RAM; DirectX 7 level graphics card; Windows 2000/XP/ME/98; 4.5 GB of available Hard Drive Space; CD-ROM Drive; Mouse and Keyboard; Internet connection required

Recommend Specifications: 2.4 GHz Processor; 512 MB RAM; DirectX 9 level graphics card; Windows 2000/XP/ME/98; 4.5 GB of available Hard Drive Space; CD-ROM Drive; Mouse and Keyboard; Internet connection required

You can 'get it' at Best Buy, Walmart, EBGames, Software ETC and pretty much any other store in the world that sells games.

You cannot "get it" without paying.

It's impossible, as it activates over the internet and checks the keycode with 8 E+34 combo's

You can get it with Steam, but I would suggest that you get HL2 and CSS its much more worth the 55$ when you get the two, instead of 30$ for CSS.

What are the current specs for your pc? Than we can help you to see if you need to upgrade.

tonyv814, do you mean counter strike, or counter strike source (CS, CSS)? CSS is new and came out with Half Life2, while CS has been out for some time. CSS requires a beefer system to handle it than CS. What are your system specs and we can help you see if you can handle CSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom