• No. It's fine the way it is.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know. Nor do I care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like terrorist more, since I'm better with the AK than with the Colt.

On different maps, I like to play as different teams though. eg, on de_dust I like playing as CT since I hate being T on that map, and having to camp in front of the tunnel all the time.

god i know, that map is so CT-sided it's ridiculous. i mean lots of maps favor one side or the other, but that one is almost impossible to dominate if you're a terrorist and you have fairly even teams.

I have gotten much better with the AK lately, crouching makes the AK a much better weapon

I've started to play CSS more since this thread started and I decided to try out the AK for a while. It is really good at long range and pretty good at close range. But I still seem to get more kills with the Colt M4 then with it. I still perfer CT, but really it depends on the map. Dual elites are awsome.

i guess i need to try out new weapons cuz all i use when i am CT is the m4a1 and when i am T all i use is the AK, i guess i just found what works and i like to stick with that.
and the fact that i have my autobuy set to those weapons and im too lazy to change it lol.

I like the knife:D

haha "HUMILIATION"

....I usually use AUG if I can afford it for ct's if not MP5.

For T I like the AK, IDE Defender and dual elites:D

I hate AWPs...I really really HATE AWPs

I like terrorists b/c of the Ak-47. I like having the really fast reload time, plus i think the AK packs a bigger punch than the m4

Lord AnthraX said:

....I usually use AUG if I can afford it for ct's if not MP5.

For T I like the AK, IDE Defender and dual elites:D

personally I find the MP5 really sucks i'd rather use a deagle.

I find the MP5 to be a really good gun. The P90 isn't bad either. I hate the fact that the AWP has a one shot kill. I find that to be BULLSHlT unless it is in the head or if the person's health is lower. I also hate the people who exploit the reloading bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom