• No. It's fine the way it is.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know. Nor do I care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
not for me. The AK is ridiculously innacurate and the M4 is somewhat more accurate.
First shot with the AK with always be 100% accurate and any (burst) shots that follow that will generally be pretty close to accurate as well and should be accurate if you aim for the chest and pull the crosshair up as you shoot

If you find it ridiculously innacurate you just have bad aim son :p

First off, theyre both good weapon wise. About equal i'd say. But if you say strategy then terrorists have it easier on dust 2 so T for me.

NO! the ak is more accurate in bursts. Not your full auto trademark
I never full auto it. In soldier of fortune 2 the way the bullets shoot is a lot better. It's like a cone of fire that is accurate, but with CS2 it's like a circle and the bullets land within it and it grows.

The AK in soldier of fortune 2 was the best and I always burst it. I've been in the habit of bursting but I swear with CS it doesn't work.

If you find it ridiculously innacurate you just have bad aim son
if I have bad aim, god only knows what yours is when I'm kickin yo gaki butt, punk! :D

Bah, mid range the AK is good for 2-3 shot bursts, at long range 1-2 shot bursts and close up you just better pray there isn't more than one enemy because the full recoil on that bestie is such that you can empty a whole clip and not hit a barn door.

With the busrt fireing the thing you got to control is don't go for your second burst till the crosshairs return to normal otherwise very quickly you'll find your shots out of control.

The M4 is pretty good all round but its annoying to get killed after hitting your foe with x bullets and know that if you were using an AK they would be dead not you.. the saving grace of the M4 is the silencer (sound plays a big part in CS for me) and its much more controllable if you get caught out close up and have to go full auto.

I like the bullpup (AUG), it's extra zoom seems to get me more headshots. I do like the M4A1 and the kalashnikov is alright, but it seems too inaccurate for my taste.

bradybnmci,
You cant just spray the ak. You have to burst it. It doesnt take a lot of skill but you just cant spray and pray with it. Its funny i have used the shotty one time and that one time i loved it. I always forget to buy it tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom