Counterstrike Dedicated Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaara

Fully Optimized
I am pleased to announce that we are currently offering our members a small 20 slot server for Counterstrike source. Server can be accessed from 65.78.128.125:27015

The server status is currently UP

Admins:
.:[TF]:. Idiotec (Idiotec)
.:[TF]:. wolf bullet (gaara)

If you join it's probably a good idea to tag your screenname with something to let us know you're from the forum

Server primetime is 10PM EST FRIDAY AND SATURDAY

Server will be operating 24/7 unless otherwise stated and this topic will be kept updated with info on the server including downtime and upgrades. If you are interested in donating to the server I regret to inform that at the time that is not possible as we need to work out exactly how the funds will be spent...I think the best thing you can do to help out the server right now is to GET PEOPLE PLAYING ON IT

The server as of right now is nothing special. Idiotec has taken the time to host the server and has thus far done a pretty good job of piecing everything together. Obviously don't expect the absolute best ping but it should be playable

If you are interested in organizing a forum based clan please PM me and we can work something out

Additional games and other features will be added to the server in the future. Any questions or issues you are having with server should be posted in this forum for the time being

For people wondering why counterstrike and not something like BF2 or Unreal tournament it's rather simple...counterstrike is playable on just about everyones machine and it's cheap and most every has it since it comes free with HL2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom