Counter Strike Source Next Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't seem slow to me, it is true that you need the first shot to do some serious damage if not flat out kill them since you usually only have enough time to pull the trigger twice. That said the M3 has perfect control so even if you choke the first time, start running in circles around them and jumping around as it will still remain accurate unlike other weapons.

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. Only recently started using the pump shotty on a regular basis, so i'm still kinda getting a complete feel for it.

I find that first shot accuracy between the M4 and AK very similar. The thing the AK has going for it is the guaranteed 1 shot kill to the head, and the cheap price. However I usually end up getting a shot on them with the M4 before/after the headshot which brings them down. The $3100 price tag does hurt a lot however.

My favorite assault rifle overall would have to be the galil, that's a lot of fire power for only $2000. The damage is fairly similar to the M4 and is a little less accurate (single shot is the only way to take down long range targets, no 2 round bursts like the AK). Then you have the extra five rounds, those come in handy in those spray and pray situations.

However, I feel the glock should be removed completely, what a waste. Feels so unfair compared to the CT's USP. 3 round burst is only accurate the first time, and even then it takes 3 headshots to kill a helmeted person with full health, unless your a point blank.

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind. Only recently started using the pump shotty on a regular basis, so i'm still kinda getting a complete feel for it.
Yeah, the key is finding a nice hiding spot in an area that has cover on both sides, like a small hallway. Office in particular is pretty much made for the shotgun. Then you just gotta use your headphones to listen for people coming up, when they're about to come out of the hallway just strafe across, jump and blast them as you're jumping across until you get out of their line of fire. Chances are you'll catch them off guard and once you get good you can kill with the first shot. Even if there's 2 or 3, if you catch them by surprise they can't react fast enough plus you're jumping across so you're not an easy target to hit. Deagle is a good idea if you have the money so you have a gun that can be useful at a distance. Shotgun is also nice because you can still fire while it's in the middle of reloading.

Again, the glock has crappy damage but it makes up for the control, recoil is pretty much non-existent. I used to buy deagle on the pistol round but I usually just stick with starting pistol and armour, or you can buy grenades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom