Counter Strike Source Next Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Is there going to be another update for Counter Strike that will affect the gameplay....? If so what would you like ?. I Would like them to increase to power of the Scout rifle a bit, redoce the power of the AWP through walls and boxes. Introduce a Counter Strike variant of the SA-80 Gun. Increase the grenade damage at closer range,(... How many times ive survived with agrenade directly beneeth me...) And decrease the power of the flash grenade (Shorten Flash distance, and power around corners) And remove the bug were if one goes off next to your head, you occasionly never get game sound back. O and i would like the Dual Pistols damage to be increased slightly, and the reload shortened. Improved accuracy on the AK-47 under continuous fire aswell.

^^ Just a short list lol.

The AK-47 is already the most accurate weapon in the game save for maybe the AWP, you just need to learn how to fire controlled bursts from a stationary position. Elite Dualies already had damage increased I believe...if anything the only weapon that needs modifying is the whacked out scout accuracy while standing which has been a problem since day 1. Apart from that they need to focus on hack protection and bug fixes

ya i agree with what garra said about the scout. I hit molsen straight on 2 times in a row and it did no damage. I was waiting for him to walk into it. It was just screwed up.

The AK-47 is already the most accurate weapon in the game save for maybe the AWP, you just need to learn how to fire controlled bursts from a stationary position. Elite Dualies already had damage increased I believe...if anything the only weapon that needs modifying is the whacked out scout accuracy while standing which has been a problem since day 1. Apart from that they need to focus on hack protection and bug fixes

About the Ak-47... True. But i am on about in close quarter com bat situations were burst is not appropiate, and Full auto is needed. It rarely hits them at about 3M awap whilst moving with full auto, im not saying it should be accurate by any means. More like the accuracy of the M4A1. ( i think its called). But i would really like th SA-80 in the game, ... so yes i will contact them

the m4 is the best all-around weapon, the AK is more powerfull and has more accurate 1-2 shot bursts but if you go up against 2 or 3 opponents at once you don't have much chance with the AK.

In my opinion the single biggest thing they could to to improve the game is to remove the AWP altogether.

- I agree about the hack fixes, i've been playing a lot over the past couple of weeks and I've seen dozens of hackers, some real blatant. Its worse than its ever been before.

-Better hack detection. On the server where i'm a regular and play almost every day, we get about 2 hackers a day.

-AWP less powerful. I love the **** thing, and i'm pretty good with it, but i hate when i get shot in the elbow/hand and die from it. Though, i don't complain when i get kills from shooting someone else's elbow/hand. ;)

-More ammo for the P90. I almost always run out of ammo for that thing. I love it so much. :D

-Quicker recovery time after a shot for the M3 pump shotgun. Many a time that i've died after shooting a shot, missing, and not being able to get a second shot off before they kill me with a glock (or other pistol).

In my experience the AK-47 is NOT that accurate, especially when firing full auto instead of bursts. The M4 on the other hand...eeek... TO POWERFUL! I've gotten head shots with a 3 round burst from the other side of the map (on my clans zombit server), but, i've noticed this pretty much only works with the silencer.

Yes i would like to see close range grenade damage go up, i would also like to see more weapon choices for both CT and T.

-Quicker recovery time after a shot for the M3 pump shotgun. Many a time that i've died after shooting a shot, missing, and not being able to get a second shot off before they kill me with a glock (or other pistol).
Doesn't seem slow to me, it is true that you need the first shot to do some serious damage if not flat out kill them since you usually only have enough time to pull the trigger twice. That said the M3 has perfect control so even if you choke the first time, start running in circles around them and jumping around as it will still remain accurate unlike other weapons.

In my experience the AK-47 is NOT that accurate, especially when firing full auto instead of bursts.
Of course if you're firing full auto it's not going to maintain accuracy, but that's true for any rifle or gun for that matter either in the game or in reality. The first two shots with the AK with always be dead accurate even if the person is 200 feet away, and the thing with the AK is you only need one shot to kill a fully armoured person. They balanced the weapon by making accuracy terrible after the fourth shot, but it's still the best assault rifle especially for $2500

Of course if you're firing full auto it's not going to maintain accuracy, but that's true for any rifle or gun for that matter either in the game or in reality. The first two shots with the AK with always be dead accurate even if the person is 200 feet away, and the thing with the AK is you only need one shot to kill a fully armoured person. They balanced the weapon by making accuracy terrible after the fourth shot, but it's still the best assault rifle especially for $2500

Not sure I entirely agree, sure the AK is a good rifle and yes 1-2 shot bursts are deadly accurate but I think the recoil problem is a big minus for the gun. You really suffer going up against multiple targets because the recoil just doesn't recover anything like quick enough for you to be able to take out more than 2 people at a time (at best) so if you run into 3-4 people you have to go full auto and pray, because divine intervention is the only way those shots are going to hit.
Atleast with the M4 you stand a chance and the M4 has plenty of other things going for it that make it a better rifle than the AK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom