COunter Strike Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynejkruse10

Fully Optimized
Does any of you know how to instead of using the scroll wheel and clicking to change weapons, to just scroll and it automatically changes weapons so you can change weapons faster?

Wayne

Quick switch script, let me find it for you, one second.

Ok, put this into your userconfig.cfg file in cstrike folder. If you do not have one, create one in notepad, then put "exec userconfig.cfg" in config.cfg file. Paste this into userconfig:

alias nextweap "invnext; w3; +attack; w2; -attack"
alias prevweap "invprev; w3; +attack; w2; -attack"

bind "mwheelup" "nextweap"
bind "mwheeldown" "prevweap"

:D

NO man just change in options (dunno what its under youll have to look) and choose fast weapon switch, it wont have you press the mouse it just switches when the wheel is scrolled.

i can only find config.cfg and it says

// This file is overwritten whenever you change your user settings in the game.
// Add custom configurations to the file "userconfig.cfg".

but where is userconfig.cfg, i dont think it exists, i might need to create it.

hmm i'm gonna have to give that script a shot later when i play 1.6

most of the time i just have my primary weapon and then i click on the first nade i'm going to throw (usually flash) and i just switch through pressing "Q" and just click on the next nade i'm going to throw and then i switch back to primary weapon so i can quick switch to my nade through Q again

Wayne dude I just explained above that if you didnt have a userconfig file you would have to create one.

At the end of config.cfg after you make the userconfig file, add this:

"exec userconfig.cfg"

sadly, even with putting "exec userconfig.cfg" in the config.cfg and putting the other code in userconfig.cfg it still doesnt work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom