Counter Strike Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

yakir_sudry

Baseband Member
counter strike isnt free to download?
if so then i must be doing something really wrong
help please

You can download counterstrike if you have the original halflife. Otherwise you have to buy counterstrike from a retail store. Or I think you can purchase it straight from steam and download it. Counter-strike is a mod of halflife, so you need halflife to play it, unless of course like I stated above, you buy the retail version alone from a store.

go to BestBuy and buy it, its about $20-$30...but the game is the best i ever played, also tryout the new Counter-Strike: Condition Zero

Counter-Strike Condition Zero is just awesome...
Though the single player gets a little bugging when you have to save the hostages but the other cts just go and kill off all the terrorists... had a hard time accomplishing the objective but totally loved the in-built bots package...

I need to play CZ
I just have the map pack with CS and played some maps and I like it. Know where I can get CZ for free? :D

Just look for Steam download. You dont need the game, actually you will need the game for the cd-key, to create an account on steam, but look for steam, that is free. Around a 400mb Download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom