Counter-Strike 1.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

ph0cker

Baseband Member
Graphics-8/10
-Required that you have a really good computer to really get the effect Valve wants you to get
-When it is in a defined video mode, the character definition is pretty good, as well as levels
-Guns are frickin' cool, very defined, even in OpenGL mode
-Wasn't pleased with primitive cross-hair
Sound/Music-9/10
-Footsteps are very nice. Especially in 1 on 1, you can actually hear where the other player is moving to.
-Fire sound is OK...could be a little less fake
Strong
-Gun selection
-Player definition
-Footsteps
-100's of maps
Weak
-Hackers
-Hackers
-Hackers

But what do you expect in this day and age...

OVERALL RATING 9.5/10

Get this game!

how does the sound get a 9 out of 10 with the fire sound so fake, yes the foot steps are VERY nice, but the firing it the other half of the game, I would give that a 8 (or maybe 7)

I could see how you think that...Ya maybe an 8 or even maybe a 7 would best fit that category....GOOD CALL

50% is a bit exaggerated.

I alwas keep a positive score, and i certainly don't hack, so i mean it can't be that bad.

How the hell does counterstrike, with a quake I engine, get 8/10 for graphics?!?!?! I agree that things look sharp and may appeal to people's taste ( even mine ) but this game cannot compete with any game releasred in the past 3 years on graphics. I think this review is highly bias, find a more realistic review if anyone is planing to buy this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom