Cordless Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chankama

Fully Optimized
Hi guys. What's the usual lifetime of the batteries that you put into a optical cordless mouse?.. Do you think it's better to use a wireless or wired mouse for gaming?

Guess it's a tradeoff between data transfer speed/reliability (don't really see this as a issue), battery changing and the hasle of having a cord.

If you go for wireless optical get one with a charger. My old Logitec one that was supposed to be good with batteries ate them.

YES GET THE CHARGER!!!! my batteries die about every 3-4 weeks(2 AA's)

Get a cordless for gaming because u don't have a wire dragging and messing up your aim, i hate that.

Also make sure that the mouse has more than 2 buttons+scrollwheel because mine does and WOW do those buttons help during fragging!!! I usually set my reload button on the mouse somewhere, also the pistol whip

Thx guys. With a the charger type mouse, do we need to replace the rechargable batteries inside sometime?. Say every year or so?.. Or do they last for the usual warranty period.

I don't exactly know but I guesstimate around the same length as a cordless phone's batteries length, so yes about 1 to 1 1/2 years.

I dont think u need to, coz ive never seen them for sale... I have the logitech mxduo.. expensive but great

Mine went for 1-2 months of about an average of 2 hrs. a day use.

They should last longer than 3 weeks, if they dont than thats just rotten...

It also depends on how long you use them, 10hrs a day may destroy the batteries in a matter of 1-2 weeks (days if you work on a computer more).

my mouse batteries last about 6 months ( 2AA batteries ) and i use the mouse every day. the mouse is hell of comfortable too, and has lots of buttons! ;) check it out, -- microsoft intelli mouse --

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom