Condition zero maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalki

Baseband Member
i ahve condition zero installed on my pc........i play it on lan as i own a computer parlour...a gaming parlour....we download maps on weekly basis from sites like fpsbanana and csstrike planet.....now when i try to run a parlicular map( dwonload map e.g.cz_bloodystrike ) i get kicked to desktop saying cz_devostoc.wad not found....i know wad files are to be pasted inside czero folders...but where do i dwonload wad files seperately.......

sorry for spelling mistakes...: )) typing mistakes...iam in a hurry

well sence its a custom map that wad is gonna be custom, the only way u can get the wad is by finding somewhere that u can download the map that has the wad with it, or joining a server playing that map and it should dl the wad from that, then just go into ur czero folder and find the wad and copy it over to all ur other computers.(or use a res file, explained below)

or if u have the map on a server and that has the wad u need to make a res file using resgen:
Counter-Map Tutorial: Using RESGEN to make a .RES file for your map, by Waldo

once that res file is created if the map is played the server will tell all the client computers that it needs to download the wad file from the server to play the map. if u get the wad somewhere and add it to your server this is a easy way to distribute the wad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom