condition zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can dl a skin where the enemies have long 100meter spikes protruding from their chest....that way you can see them from halfway across the map

[/rant]

DO NOT TALK ABOUT HACKS HERE. HACKERS RUIN THE GAMES FOR OTHER PLAYERS. DONT FRIGGIN HACK!!!! IF YOU HACK IN A GAME I WILL PERSONALLY SEEK YOU OUT AND MAKE YOU REGRET THAT YOU WERE EVER BORN!!!

[/rant]

its ok, i never hack. i dont even know how to hack. i dont wanna risk dling some shady hack and turns out it doesnt even work and the program installs a keylogger and in the end the guy takes all my accounts. taht would suck. so thats why i dont hack.

DO NOT TALK ABOUT HACKS HERE. HACKERS RUIN THE GAMES FOR OTHER PLAYERS. DONT FRIGGIN HACK!!!! IF YOU HACK IN A GAME I WILL PERSONALLY SEEK YOU OUT AND MAKE YOU REGRET THAT YOU WERE EVER BORN!!!

OH CRAP! Its the Cops!

Po-Po Five-O!!! RUUUUUUUNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no but really, if your going to ask that, post elsewhere.

Haha, poor guy. But yeah, I dont aprove of hackers. Once I was playing on the semi-famous scoutz_knivez map, and this one guy would stay in the spawn and he would get a headshot on you through the wall then you would be the spectator and all you would see would be him aiming randomly at the walls and getting headshots. It was pretty funny, but a a apin in the ***. Another time I was playing Dust and I went to the T spawn and the guy was afk and I was jumping around him and his gun would follow my head :rolleyes:

the people that dl the hacks arent hackers...they are cheaters...the people that make the programs are hackers.

both can suck my ****

will h4x 4 food said:
the people that dl the hacks arent hackers...they are cheaters...the people that make the programs are hackers.

both can suck my ****

LOL!!! F*** CHEATERS if ur gona download a hack i dont even see a point of buying the game cuzz it just ruins it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom