Condition Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
xxedtegraxx04 said:
I havent got mine let me know if its worth going to the store and buying it.

If you like Counter Strike then you will like CZ.

It's basically the same game with upgraded graphics and now you can play in single player mode. Single player mode provides a great way to practice your skills. I think it's going for about forty bucks in the stores. I'm not sure if I'd pay that much for it. I pre-ordered through Steam and only paid $29.99. That would be the max I'd go.

I bought it and then sold it to my friend - it is the same damn game just with a single player mode. Im starting to see more and more of this crap - UT2003 is EXACTLY like 2k4 but is getting tons of good reviews. Rewarding people for not working?

Same as Counter-Strike 1.6v

CZ: Deleted Scenes really sucks & AI are dumb as they could be.

Well CZ "custom game" botz are more intelligent compared to Realbot & Podbot. No waypoints / hesitates before firing unlike podbot / botz talk & follow orders.

I have heard a few people tell me that i should wait for the patch to come out first before purchasing it.

TRUE / FALSE.

hey do any of u know if the original cs will work on a comp that has windows XP??? and also kinda off topic but is a 2.6 ghz processer a lot different than a 2.4 ghz? like is it even worth uprgrading?

its virtualy the same as normal counter strike. and apparently the bots were actually supposed to be a challenge, what a load of crap that was.

paul_kerslake: yer it would work on xp, and i dont think it would b worth upgrading, ud be better off just overclocking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom