• Pretty stupid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dont know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Build it but go amd im nvidia guy myself so if i was to get a nforce chipset it would only make sence to get a nvidia card and you can build an uber gammin machine for under 800 posibly 900 with shipping go newegg dude! happy building

If you are looking for a gaming/top preformance computer, build it yourself. If your looking for a family computer, DELL is where to go.

Don't ever buy a pentium, they are crap and cost excessive amounts. Athlon is the way to go.

Build it man, its the only way to fly. It is so much fun, and is extremely simple. You dont need to have confidence or anything, it's not like a life or death typoe dealy, you just need to want to do it. Mine took me a little over an hour to build, only becazuse screws are the bane of my existenze. It's very simple, and many people can tell you how to do it or give you pointers. But, unless you want a laptop (as quoted by chrönik04) build it. dont even consider buying one of the name brands. I am a salesman, and I sell computers abd stuff all day long. Trust me, you will have far less troubles with your computer if you build it than if you buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom