Computer = monster to run Farcry 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
flown out of the country yet? and thats good you've been busy, i hope its as much fun as it sounds!

and if you had a nifty laptop you could!
we do goto canada an mexico but i havent been there yet...
its busy and tiring but fun with the right crew!

and thats right, im saving money for a nice a** lappy to take with me and game on!

I don't think it'll be really really demanding. The first farcry looked amazing to me personally, and it didn't take much to make it look good. So hopefully it'll be the same.

It will be demanding, but not much more so than CoD4. and certainly not Crysis, they will not make the same mistake.

your correct they wont be makign the same mistake as cryteck isnt making far cry 2, why is everyoen assuming so its bugging me, this game is being made by ubisoft!!! and om sorry but they are known for hoorible optimization no matter how good the gfx. im assuming its goign to be very demanding.

Show me were in my post i stated Crytec make FarCry 2 o_O

And nah, if they were running on any 8800 then it's not badly optimized.

if it'll be just a little more demanding than CoD4 then i should get a steady 60-70 frames

I guess a nice test would be to see how well assassin's creed runs on PC

Show me were in my post i stated Crytec make FarCry 2 o_O

And nah, if they were running on any 8800 then it's not badly optimized.

well how can they make the same mistake twice when they never made the first mistake of having an amazing game with bad optimization? also all the crysis tech demos where run on 8800's and where smooth, heck the first demos where run on 7900gtx's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom