Company of Heros: Lan Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
Wasabi people?

I was wondering how may people have Company of heros? Let's get a Lan game going by using Hamachi I'll host the network and the game. We can do between 2 - 8 teams. Nubius and I played a lan game last night and it was pretty sweet. Even though I lost :(

To make it just a bit more fun, we also use Techonvent to chat and communicate. You can get more info about ToV Here or you can click on my sig.

So anyone interested?

Hamachi is Lan over the internet right? then do you get LAN pings? like zero delay ?

bonehelm said:
Hamachi is Lan over the internet right? then do you get LAN pings? like zero delay ?

yes, it's a lan network over the internet. The pings for players on my network are the same as it would be for a standard server.

Well, Juice Daddy and I played a game tonight, lot's of fun. Close game for about 45 minutes then the last 10 minutes, he got owned. but, yeah, We are looking for a fe more players to get a 4 or 6 player lan game going... let's go people...

have you guys tried a lan greater than 4 people? i had a lan over this weekend with about 12 people. we had no luck with anything over 1 vs 1.. we had lag galore in the lobby and unplayable gameplay once we got in.. we had no virus software on and sofourth..

Me and my friend had a 2v2, though against computers :D He kept on lagging maybe every few 20 minutes or so, it would lag for a couple of seconds and resume back to normal, unless there was a big fight against 8 shermans vs 2 tiger :classic:

I could get a couple of my friends coming, most of my BF2 clan has it/ downloaded it as they can play lan :)

Time and date ?

Yeah... unfortunately the lag is an issue it seems. Nubius and I played a 3 vs 3 with him and I and the computer against 3 computer players and at times my FPS was like 1 - 5. It seems like, "TOP DOWN" the FPS is fine, but when you change the camera angles it lags horribly. I'm going to try turning m y settings down to see if it helps. Right now i've got everything maxed out.

may-be another patch is in order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom