Company of Heroes vs Command and Conquer 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

akasixcon

This is sparta!
I don't have either games. I'm a big fan of C&C and strategy games for the most part.

I'm planning to buy either Company of Heroes and Command and Conquer 3. IF you have tried out both games then you should tell me what I should buy.

You can also divide each game by the following guidelines:

Single - Player
Graphics
Multi - Player (ONLINE)

I played Command and Conquer 3 and it is excellent game in terms of single player game. The campaigns are so good.......

I played the C&C Demo and just bought Company of Hero's yesterday. According to the reviews on IGN its pretty good.

They are both very good games. If you are into real life games, Company of heroes is for you. They both have good graphics. COH is good with destructible environments and such. Craters are shown from artillery and dust clouds and such.
C&C3 is a faster moving game and much more cartoony then COH. Although i still like it also. I just started the campaign on this game. It is good so far for what i have seen. COH campaign is also very good. I was 1 or 2 missions from beating the game.

Either one you get, you will have made the right decision.

Okay I see. So its basically a matter of whether I like futuristic or worldwar 2?

I didn't really like Red Alert 2 very well. I thought it was cheesy. I preferred the original Tiberian Sun.

If you can give me more info on them both it would be great.

Okay I see. So its basically a matter of whether I like futuristic or worldwar 2?

I didn't really like Red Alert 2 very well. I thought it was cheesy. I preferred the original Tiberian Sun.

If you can give me more info on them both it would be great.

WOO ! Agreed :D. Red Alert 2 Sucked so much :(. Tiberium Wars was AMAZING. Still would play that game if i could find that darn cd.

WOO ! Agreed :D. Red Alert 2 Sucked so much :(. Tiberium Wars was AMAZING. Still would play that game if i could find that darn cd.

lol wow i guess opinions vary hella because i thought red alert 2 was alllooooot better than tiberioum,because of its superioer graphics, better music and controls, the fact that you cant use the arrow keys to move the camera is just plain annoying.

As for C & C 3 vs company of heros, i think you would prefer command and conquer a tiny bit more, but company of heros is also a good original game you would enjoy, and if you like WW2 over futuristic warfare then company of heros is your choice

I loved Company of Heroes. It was just a really awesome game with a cool storyline and innovative gameplay. I don't like the Command and Conquer series at all. I tried it before but it's really boring, graphics suck, and wasn't fun.

I just bought C&C 3 and i LOVE it so far. It went back to the Red Alert building style but alto better. I liked Generals and I think this game is around 10x better than generals. So much fun. And the graphics far succeeded my expectations, I was very impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom