Company of Heroes v1.2 Patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Caught this on 2404.org:

A new patch for the recently released "Company of Heroes" has been released, bringing the already popular real-time strategy game by Relic up to version 1.2.

The 8.4MB patch can be downloaded from The Official Site, us (local mirror), 3dgamers, FileFront, FileNuts, FileShack, Gamer's ****, Strategy Informer, VGPortal, or Worthplaying.

http://www.2404.org/news/1399/Company-of-Heroes-v1.2-Patch

so what does it do. Tha is a pretty quick patch, they must have discovered a error after the release. It came out like yesterday.

Well they actually fix the problems, unlike EA :classic:

Awesome game btw, but only got to play the beta lol.

Relic are the developers who made such greats as the homeworld series and dawn of war. THQ are their publishers so EA are not involved thank god.

This game is amazing and I have also only just played the beta, although I have pre ordered it sadly I live in the UK so the release isn't until September 29th.

o sorry bout that, I have been waiting for a game liek this in a long time. And now a bunch of rts's are coming out in the next 6 months that will be just as awsome.

Company of Hero's Demo was worth the 1.8G download. You get about 3-4 levels of training and then like 2-3 actual game play levels.

For a RTS game, it's really pretty sweet. The visuals are incredible for the type of game. I'll probably buy this game over the weekend... It's well worth it, IMO.

Its is awsome, I have been waiting for this game sense it was first annonced in PC Gamer. It was well worth the wait, I can hardly stop playing. The Patch is good, It kept crashing at a certian point and the demo fixed it, also it fixed some bugs, and fixed SLI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom