Company of Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

pc_boy

Daemon Poster
Ye i know it is an older game but I got into playing this, I got pretty good.. kind of.

Anyone else play this game a lot? If yes, what is your profile at relic online?

I just think it is a really good strategy games, you can pull off some clever strats in it and the design allows for flexibility in game styles.

I don't play it, but I play a game that is extremely similar, Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War 2. It has the same tactical style play ecept it is futuristic, has 4 factions instead of 2, and has better graphics. So yeah, I'd say try it out if you like CoH.

COH has 4 factions too, (brits, PE, us, and wehrmacht)

i've heard dawn of war is a spamfest, all you can make is infantry. COH has vehicles and tanks and that kind of diversity. THat's what ive hear anyways, and also im not much into futuristic mythical creature stuff.

but yeah, its made be the same company so it has the same feel to it.

Oh, I thought it was just Axis and Allies. My bad.

You heard wrong about dow. It does have vehicles. Tanks and walkers so I guess even more diversity :p. Plus the infantry differs greatly due to the fact that the factions are all different races. They all play way differently. I guess you and me are different then. I prefer medieval and futuristic rts games. I don't like the ww2 or modern ones much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom