command and conquer problem PLEASE HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrod2k7

Beta member
ok i really need some good advice right now. im running on windows xp pro sp3 with amd athlon xp 2000+ , with a graphic card geforce 6200 with 256 mb and apg 8x. i have a power supply of 350w right now. i just reintalled windows so i know there is no virues on my computer. ummm i have 1gb of ram. ok so this is what is happing when i play command and conquer general zero hour. every thing loads and every thing runs smooth and great but in about 5 to 7 mins playing it just completey freeze and the screen goed blank with no warning or message or no looping sound. and i hit ctrl alt del it doesnt work , so im forced to hit the power button. any advice please this been going on about 6 months so far. please any body? is it an over heating issue? i have a metal cooling thing on my cpu with a meduim sized fan on it. i have a fan on my ge force 6200. is that too little. should i put more fan in? please help.

what temps are you getting under load? You can use real temp to check your cpu and riva tuner for your gpu? Are all of your drivers current?

yea this is what i got. THE APPLICATION D:\SUPPORT\EREG.EXE GENERATED AN APPLICATION ERROR. THE EXCEPTION GENERATED WAS c0000005 at address 00DC03B3 (FLASH6). THATS WUT I GOT IS IT SERIOUS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom