Command & Conquer 4 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I finally got a key today, about halfway in safari decided to freeze up on me (some flash issue, was listening to WADIO) and closed. Now my key in invalid and I can't resume the download :(

That's some bad luck.. all I can say is sign up again :tongue:

Just got out of a pretty good game.. when your allies are working with you it's really fun :D

Well I finally got a key today, about halfway in safari decided to freeze up on me (some flash issue, was listening to WADIO) and closed. Now my key in invalid and I can't resume the download :(

Thats weird. I had to go for the sign up and download process a ton of times and my code didn't become invalid.

If you aren't able to find another one you can have mine. I signed up for it but I haven't even installed it, lol. And from what I here people saying about it I don't think I will...

PM me if you want it

That's some bad luck.. all I can say is sign up again :tongue:

Just got out of a pretty good game.. when your allies are working with you it's really fun :D

yeah I noted that, do you feel it's much more geared to team matches then FFA or 1vs1? Not sure why I feel that exactly..but well...I do.:D

It is.. I tried playing a 1v1 against my brother and it's pretty unbalanced. When you have all the types on the field working together it's a blast. I love the game! I actually might buy it..

It is.. I tried playing a 1v1 against my brother and it's pretty unbalanced. When you have all the types on the field working together it's a blast. I love the game! I actually might buy it..

I doubt it'll hold my attention. I think I'll play SupCom 2 more, I loved the first one. But I'll get it for the campaign if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom