Color me happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Just playing BF2, and, no, I don't plan on going to 2142 anytime soon.

Anyway, I still don't have several badges... missing Engineer, Anti-Tank, Knife, Aviator, Helicopter, Ground Defense, Air Defense, Explosive Ordinance (I thought I had that one), and First Aid. Yeah, it sounds like a lot, but I play for fun. So, I've decided to work on getting them, but not just to focus on them.

Well, I just had a great round (for me) on Wake. I was able to earn my Helicopter, Air Defense, and Engineer badges in one round. I missed Explosives by one... but I played special forces so much that I thought I had gotten it already :(

Well, I've shared my joy. Now it's time to go to bed.

a018.gif

Trotter said:

You played BF2 last night and you didn't think to hop on ToV and ask "ME" if I wanted to play? I'm offended in every way possible. Can't believe you'd do such a thing. I'm going to start a thread, with a poll and set forth a movement for your banning.
sarcasm.gif

Anyway congrats on the badges... I'll be down to play some BF2 this weekend if your around. Nubius is working on a badge now and i'm sure he'll play... Yeah, i'm sure he'll be asking me, "Hey, HAVOC just let me kill you so I can get my badge man..."

Anyway....

You played BF2 last night and you didn't think to hop on ToV and ask "ME" if I wanted to play?

Check the time, man. It was this morning, after I got home from work.

I like using the engineer, but his weapon really sucks unless you get the drop on your target. All but two off my kills were from either anti-aircraft(4) or mines(4).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom