COD5 WaW

Status
Not open for further replies.
cross platform would be a failure but an amusing one at that.

Why it would be a failure? Well in FPS games, PC gamers wouldn't dominate with the M+K combo. I'm not going to get into anymore arguments concerning that but I will say this, theres a reason why PS3 UT3 is so broken.

Why? Because you can hook up a M+K combo for that game ( along with others, but its harder to do and needs special software ) and thereby totally own other players with console controllers. Check out this video for more details:

YouTube - Unreal Tournament 3 - Keyboard/Mouse Tutorial on PS3

Hey, If anyone is interested in playing some Zombie Nazi's tomorrow 3/31/09 at about 9am EST I'll host a private game if we can get 4 players.

I will be on ventrilo also. The server is in my sig.

Just let me know if you are in and I'll set it all up tomorrow and post the info here.

edit: BTW I'm referring to the PC version.

I'd play if I had it on PC, but I only have on PS3, love me some Nazi Zombies - especially the new map pack.

Question... do you have to pay for the map pack on PC?

Shadowrun is cross platform.

I'd love to play some zombie COD but I just can't justify spending money to get it on PC when I have it on Xbox already. The game isn't worth full price on PC. Wish my friends played on PC instead of Xbox! I'm starting to play more PC games and less Xbox every day now.

EDIT: Just found one on Ebay for $22 shipped! That is cheap but not sure if I should do it. LOL, I should buy COD4 for PC instead

EDIT 2: I see on ebay some COD4 CD Keys only for sale, not the game. Is there a way to get the game besides uncle torrents?

Since I can't figure out why punkbuster is being so lame and not letting me play multiplayer, I've been hosting co-op games with competitive scoring on Veteran difficulty. It's pretty fun actually if you get 3 other people that enjoy it and play hard. I've actually been able to increase my rank and unlock stuff.

It may not be as good as multiplayer, but it's pretty fun anyway.

I think so.. it was either that or Crackdown.. I didn't mention which because I didn't know for sure and I didn't want to look like a babbling idiot

wow you are way off crackdown xbox exlcusive. halo2 = no cross platform, and shadow run has cross platform, recently there was another game released with cross platform, and there is some sort of AAA title on the way with cross platform abilities aswell, i just forget the name.

Edit: lost planet, universe at war earth assault, and shadow run all cross platform. upcoming title i know of that will be cross platform will be huxley, and there is another name still escapes me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom