COD5 WaW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Riot

Baseband Member
Hey everyone, I need some help.

Alright (at the moment) I'm downloading COD5 WaW. For my PC.

So I can play on my computer (DUH)

I have a question, Once I start playing does the games XP count for my player in my Xbox360?

Or is completely diff?

I don't even have the game on either platform but I can tell you right now that you can't share XP across the different platforms :p

crossplatform play would be a long dream of mine though ;)

It doesn't support Games For Windows Live, and ATM there are no Windows Achievements for it

Cross platform play would be nice, but then they would have to give the console players the option to filter out pc players, and you wouldn't get very many free kills anyway. At least they would find out what really is the best then. Now they deny it, but as soon as they start losing, they need to use something as an excuse for sucking.

lol, I just played some Zombie Nazis and it was so much fun. The group I was playing with got to like 30 waves and then the game just ended. I'm assuming the host left? Anyway... I thought it was a lot of fun.

It would be way better to get on ventrilo and play with like 3 other people I knew. More team work is needed for sure.

The only current cross platform available now is Halo 2...

I think they should work on them for the older games... I'd love to get some Xbox Live! achievements for some of the games I have

Isn't Shadowrun cross-platform as well? I know it was epic failure...just not sure if the cross-platform arrangement was the cause of that.

I think so.. it was either that or Crackdown.. I didn't mention which because I didn't know for sure and I didn't want to look like a babbling idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom