CoD5 Enemy AI

Status
Not open for further replies.

insane84722

In Runtime
Is it just me or does the enemy ai seem very stupid. 95% of the time they will just stand there pointing their gun at you, pass you right by, keep firing at other targets far away when you close up on them, etc... If its just me, what am I missing? Game really is no fun with retarted enemy ai.

The ai was too dumb for me to play on normal. Hardened felt like normal should.
Just try playing it through on veteran.

I've been playing it on hardened and the AI is okay. Sometimes there is a glitch where they stand there until I blow thier head off. My main problem is sometimes they make it a little too hard. By this I mean, I was playing a level where your supposed to clear the mortar pits and they give you a flame thrower. After that there is a tunnel where two Japanese machine-gunners are behind sand pits. As I go out to take them out, they can shoot my arm before my ironsights can be moved onto them, making me aim all over the place, then they throw a couple hundred grenades, so I throw them back, unless of course I can't but then I get blocked my my allies and I die. But by then another japanese soldier replaces him. Took me a couple tries but was a little frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom