CoD4 sniping seriously ****ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
When are they going to sort out the dreadfull, annoying, agonizing problems with sniping on cod4 (not sure wether its all versions, but definitely PC) You can fire an entire round through someone just 20meters away and they come away unscaved and untouched, this can happen for up to around 15 rounds of ammo. Its extremey extremely annoying, it doesnt do it all the time, but i would say 33% of the time it does it, and i know lots of other people are having these problems. I without doubt know that because i am 95 percent of the time sniping i would be atleast 3 or 4 ranks higher than i am at the moment [Rank 33 with 13.2hours]

Anyone know when there sorting it out ?

I haven't noticed this problem too much because for close range, and when I'm moving around in between spots I use my pistol or I'll pick up an automatic as my secondary weapon. I'll have to check that out...But anyways, I HAVE noticed that the whole "hold shift to steady" thing really sucks! After you shoot someone you have to wait so long before your able to successfully steady and press shift again. Anyone notice this? My "remedy" has been to close out of the scope mode and then bring it back up again before taking close repeated shots. I dont know, it gets annoying to me. Sometimes your like OHHH...4 guys all coming around the corner. OK...i got one...and oh dam wait I cant shoot the other one yet, because I cant steady my weapon yet. : \

you have to factor in wind in this game. Unlike most other games, you have a wind factor and depending on the map, is why some bullets will miss when right on him. If you have played the sniper level in Cod4 SP, then you know what i mean.

No you don't that was just that mission. And i know what you mean about the holding breath thing, you hold your breath they get it just right then it flys all over the place for like 10 seconds, and 10 guys run by.

well actually I guess its not terrible now...I finally got the iron lungs perk so I can hold my breath longer now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom