COD4 Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M4 is the best, most accurate rifle in the game.

Only sniper rifles are more accurate, and the G3.

Holds true in real life, as well.

I was about to argue your point, but then I saw you mention the G3 :D

As for my combos, they all vary, but since I am a major S & D player, I usually go with:

G3 Silenced
C4, Stopping Power or UAV Jammer, Dead Silence

M4 Silenced
C4 or Bomb Squad, UAV Jammer, Dead Silence or Extreme Conditioning

M40A3 Sniper
Claymore, Stopping Power, Iron Lungs or Eavesdrop (saved my life tons because people are always like "Im about to knife their sniper!" and so I turn around and no scope them :D)

And last, but not least:
MP5 Silenced
C4, UAV Jammer, Steady Aim

real life has very little to do with games...oh and take a look at the gotfrag Pandemic demos if you still think the M4 is the best, notice how all the pros use AK47s or AK74s :p

Sure the M4 is more accurate, but nothing can overcome the Ak47s higher damage per second advantage, so once you get to learn how to use the AKs higher recoil, it becomes a superior weapon ( the exact case that happened in CS 1.6/CS Source )

Favorite:
AK47
Bandolier
Sleight of Hand
Steady aim

Sniper:
M40
Bandolier
Sleight of Hand
Iron lungs

SMG:
AK74u
Bandolier
Sleight of Hand
Steady aim

I play hard core, so that same bandolier/sleight of hand/steady aim I use on pretty much every kit, just different gun.

I like the gun too, but I get too tempted to spray, and its a little too weak for me... :( (in other words I suck with it)

EDIT: Lukas what are those non-pub's you speak off?

'Scuse me? Would you like to restate that?

Eh Martyrdom I used to like at first, but it relies on you dying... which isn't a good habit to make off...

I recommend something like Deep Impact

So any players here want to show of screenshots (not scores.. like in game screenshots to show how great your GPU is :) and tell what settings you run at)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom