COD4 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i pre-ordered Crysis: Special Edition, even though i wont have a PC to play it on for the next few months until my computer is fixed, rebuilt, n upgraded.

i am very curious of how this game was made, for i am looking into Game Animation as my career.

as for COD4, i watched n read reviews of the game n it looks awesome. I would want to try a demo of it first before i purchase it for PC or something. I would never get a FPS game for consoles because of awkward controls.

as for COD4, i watched n read reviews of the game n it looks awesome. I would want to try a demo of it first before i purchase it for PC or something. I would never get a FPS game for consoles because of awkward controls.

the demo is ok, dont expect the gfx to be good however, the game really does kick some big fat moma ***

ohh ur mean

the graphics are quite good actually...and the engine is extremely efficient.

In fact 95% of the time it's above 60fps....sometimes dipping into the low 50s on setup in my sig...x1900GT @ 750/1700

1440x900 with 4x AA

on mine i have it at i think 1440x900 i get about 30-35fps not sure what settings I dont want a repeat of the Gabb incident (no harm meant)

lowest recomened CPU is a AMD athlon 64 2800+ <do they even exist?

These are the settings i run

iw3sp2007111121440093xr8.png

iw3sp2007111121442518ac4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom