COD4 crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who can get 5 kills at the start of a match must have a lot of skill. They deserve it.

No, they don't. The kills come from previous rounds, not the one being played. What "skill" does it take to use an air strike and wipe out the other side? It doesn't matter how many kills they got before... most of the time they are from grenades, not something that requires actual skill.

I have my 8800GTS overclocked big time and fans locked at max, and my CPU overclocked. No problems what so ever.

Yeah, it seems to dislike the X19xx series for some reason. I found a lot of people online with the same problem.

Yeah thats why i stick to the servers with about 20 guys max. The 45+ ones are stupid, especially free-for-all. I swear i would spawn and get shot about 3 seconds after, only to spawn again and get killed again. Then you got 3 guys chucking grenades at you, and with all those kills they call in the chopper then the airstrike, and if that doesnt mow you down then some ***** sniper will. It can get pretty frustrating at times, other times lots of fun.

That's why I play on my clan's server. At least I know when there are admins on. ;) We usually do the one where you have to plant a bomb. I prefer free-for-all, but meh.

Eh ? i have never experienced 'kills from the other round'. Maybe your just not a good enough player (no offence) to avoid airstrike, ya know.. when you here the jets, run..jump..duck. Works for me.

It's just like real life, it takes a soldier no skill what soever to ask for a Jet Fighter to come in and bomb a base. This game is realistic, remember.

Game begins... "Destroy the objective" BOOM!!! Yeah, duck for cover.

I wouldn't call it realistic. More so than BF2, granted, but not realistic.

Gameplay has more to do with who you are gaming with than the actual game. Depending on who is on the server, we have long drawn out rounds, short bloody rounds, and we can have cheesy gameplay (spraying through exterior walls instead of actually trying to earn some kills).

COD4 is fun, but it's not as much fun as some others.

Well it is obviously your very under minded opinion, considering it got over 40 E3 awards including but not limited to Best of Show, Best ACTION Game, Best SHOOTER and Best Graphics.

But of course - everyone has their opinion. :S

Well it is obviously your very under minded opinion, considering it got over 40 E3 awards including but not limited to Best of Show, Best ACTION Game, Best SHOOTER and Best Graphics.

But of course - everyone has their opinion. :S
I am not knocking the game. The game is fine. I play the multiplayer, but have only done the very first of the single (I don't do single player games).

I AM knocking the gameplay of some people. What is the use of playing a "more realistic" game if you are going to abuse what can be done in the game just to run up a bigger score? I will continue to play the game in spite of this, mainly because of my clan. There will always be tards, unfortunately.

Awards don't mean squat in real life. Most movies that get the big awards suck. COD4 doesn't suck, but it is not earth-shattering, either.

I think you should just play the single player a bit more, you have no idea what your missing out on. The manual is very brief and doesn't give you a lot of the cool controls and features.

Trust me, don't be so stubborn, complete the game and you will enjoy it a **** of a lot more on multiplayer.

Meh. I have more fun playing with and against real opponents. Maybe if I get bored one day I'll mess with the single player, but I doubt it.

If you read the reviews, Trotter. You will find they highly praise the CoD4 single player as one of the finest single player campaigns ever made.

What you seem to find annoying, the shooting through the walls, is just pure realism. It's the harsh reality of life, if theres someone on the other side of a hollow wall, you just shoot through it. The moral of the story, stand behind solid walls for cover.

Also, don't ever ever be afraid to shoot at them helicopters, especially with the Bandolier perk. 3 clips of of your M4A1 and that thing is smokeing. This game rewards teamwork, you WILL loose without teamwork. Sacrifice your own life for your team :cool:

Just out of interest what rank are you ? Because the game is only truly good at rank 40+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom