COD4 Clan Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter.Cort

TF's First Dry Ice User!
name of the clan: v| Velocity Gaming

what game: COD4 only

any age requirements: Would like in the 16+ range, due to maturity level, but
if you can show you are a mature person I will consider it.

any servers: Getting a 16 man soon, also have a vent.

general requirements (any cost involved, starting a new account, use specialized software, etc): No costs at the moment, just time to get better.

tell something about the clan: I would love to play a successful season in CAL or TWL so a lot of dedication would be needed. In working up to a CAL/TWL season I know some other cod4 clans and can arrange scrim's to help us work on tactics and such.

if you want to talk to me about this, post in the thread or talk to me on xfire/aim/msn.

xfire: Metal42
aim: pcort42
msn: halopwnzr@hotmail.com

so far its just me. none of my gaming friends play cod4 that much so I'm trying to get a good clan going. I might know a kid who would join up.

also it would be a twl team mostly for 5v5 and under, so I'm only looking for enough for a 5v5 match and maybe 2-3 alts. so 8 people max. i hate the idea of a big clan, doesn't work well with me.

I play cod4 everyday, its really the only game i play. Whats the specs of the server? I love playing with low pings.

i'm debating where i wanna get it from. and it will most likely be a NY server. and the specs depend on where i get it from.

clan base is like a league for euro players. its really like all of europe and some of the middle east, like isreal and that area. i used to play halo with some euro kids and they had a clanbase team on the side of the league we were playing in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom