Cod4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
hey people do you think cod4 would work relatively well with the following computer?:
Manufacturer:
Dell Computer Corporation
Processor:
Intel(R) Pentium(R) M processor 1.80GHz, ~600MHz
Memory:
768MB RAM
Hard Drive:
60 GB
Video Card:
MOBILITY RADEON 9000
Monitor:
Default Monitor
Sound Card:
SigmaTel Audio
Speakers/Headphones:
Keyboard:
USB Root Hub
Mouse:
USB Root Hub
Mouse Surface:
Operating System:
Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 1 (2600.xpsp1.020828-1920)
Motherboard:
Computer Case:

You should be able to build a new machine on your Blizzard salary. ;) Besides, it's not that expensive for a decent machine.

You should be able to build a new machine on your Blizzard salary. ;) Besides, it's not that expensive for a decent machine.

what does he really work for Blizzard or was that just a joke because of his name?

If he does work for Blizzard....whats taking so long with SC2!?!?! It took them 1 year to finish 2/3rds of the Terran campaign after the multiplayer was done, thats only 20 missions! WTF?

guys i dont work for blizzard..just my username..i didnt expect you guys to think it even had anything to do with them..i just had a blizzard from sonic when i made the username soo 0-0..poof...

guys i dont work for blizzard..just my username..i didnt expect you guys to think it even had anything to do with them..i just had a blizzard from sonic when i made the username soo 0-0..poof...

It could be the fact that you said you worked for blizzard :freak:.

And no, cod4 wont run on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom