Cod4

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
hrmm... is the highest model setting you can do just normal??? where is the high and very high?!?!?! not that it looks bad or anything.. i'm just simply curious

ahh.. thats lame.. i wanted more... but i guess if it got any higher that might be bad news... w/ everything all the way up on 1920x1200 i'm averaging something like 70fps... so i guess its all good.. no complaints here.. awesome game.. but the more i play.. the more it begins to feel like every other call of duty.. only.. in modern days...

ahh.. thats lame.. i wanted more... but i guess if it got any higher that might be bad news... w/ everything all the way up on 1920x1200 i'm averaging something like 70fps... so i guess its all good.. no complaints here.. awesome game.. but the more i play.. the more it begins to feel like every other call of duty.. only.. in modern days...

I agree NosBoost300...the game is most definitely scripted, like all other Call Of Duty Games....but the fire fights are just so darn fun, not to mention it runs smooth as butter right out of the box, and still looks good!

ya, it still has some really nice scenes... and some of the fights are just insane...

i just got past the memory of that sniper part assassinating that russian dude... just got the air strike w/ the jets and what not... awesome fights!!!!!!!!

im getting a good steady 80-100 fps in game on 1440x900 on my sweet rig. no oc'ing yet cause it runs really nice :D.
and yeah i wish i could run higher settings. but yeah it does look phenomenal.

didnt know you already had your system!!!! very nice!!!

just beat the game too... games wayyyy too short.. the extra mission is awesome though.. i'm trying to pass it on veteran but that crap is hard.. i almost made it... but i had to reload near the end and ended up getting shot in the face

how are the 3850's treating you.. awesome i assume?!?! have you ran 3dmark yet!!!!!

haven't ran 3dmark yet, but yeah im playing it on not veteran but the one before that and its hard as ****. and yeah im only on 1 card atm, but since the 3970's came in stock i might wait another week till i get another paycheck to cover the cost of a 3870 instead of a second 3850.

but yeah i can play cod4 on max settings on 1440x900 and its flawless. the lowest its dropped to is 45 in a fire fight inside the tv station with some rpg's and nades going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom