CoD: WaW stinky Uber Sniper....

Status
Not open for further replies.

synergy

Fully Optimized
WTF....How is this ******* supposed to be beaten? If you don't know what I'm talking about it's the very first part of the first Russian campaign. I am on Hardened and I tried EVERYTHING to beat this sniper. Every time I hit him (head shot or not) the stupid Sgt. just said "Oh...you just wounded him" or "You just grazed him". B to tha S... I hid behind every nook and cranny in the building and even shot through a tiny crack in the crates or whatever and he still got me immediately.

Anyway...I had to use God Mode to pass it. I haven't cheated in a game since using "Pepperoni Pizza" to stock up my food supply in Age of Empires...lol

Am I missing something? How did you guys beat this?

Yeah that part took me a whole bunch of tries heh. Was getting so frustrated.

and omg original age of empires cheats. that's classic lol! was such a good game.

and omg original age of empires cheats. that's classic lol! was such a good game.
Yea, but cheating was the only way to play it and have any fun...haha. I really don't like cheating in games. I feel like I'm ripping myself off or something. I seriously could not beat this part though. Everything I tried failed.

see the easiest way to get passed that part is to play on regular lmao

no but really i find that the game is kinda ten times as hard as cod4(which i finished on vetern cause theres always one guy thats behind you and then you dead.

but i love using the flamethrower

I did this like 15003450 times before I found a trick that worked.

Sit behind the tipped over couch. You know hes only ever going to be in the top 3 windows, and this gives you a perfect view. You have to be a quick shot, though.

Now, just strafe left/right a short distance very quickly. Like, just spam A-D really fast. He won't be able to hit you right when he pops out, giving you like a 10th of a second to shoot him first.

I played on Hardened and after wounding him a thousand times in various other spots that I thought were tricky, I tried this and got it first try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom