CoD WaW Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Am i the only guy that found the campaign of Call of Duty World at War the best of all time ? I have never had such an incredible single player experience.
It's non stop action with some of (imo) the most epic moments in all time gaming history. The multiplayer is a different story i beleive, but Campaign Co-Op will keep me happy, very happy.

I must have missed something then, because it was just another CoD game to me. Nothing new, just the same old. I'm not saying the game wasn't good, but it just didn't "wow" me. CoD4's campaign was much more engrossing IMO.

Id' agree the COD4 single player was pretty lame. I am playing the WaW campaign on the hardest difficulty on xbox360. It's insane how hard it is. It's almost stupid how hard it is!

Just like cod4 was epic as well.

It was very good, don't get me wrong. but i'd be lieing if i said there wasnt a single mission i didn't want to skip.. because i did. It just wasnt as great as CoD WaW imo.

Although i still think CoD4 has the best single mission of all time, fire from above was it called ? something like that. The one where your in a gunship.. i played that too many times it's worrying.

i loved it too! beat it on veteran and normal. I have to say it was nothing like COD4 though...and the fact that they used jack bowers' voice was awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom