CoD War At world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A WW1 shooter would be interesting, think about it the battle where epic most of the war was sitting in trenches but when real fighting did happen it was brutal. Think about it there was trench raids, massed assaults etc first use of tanks (some 1916 1st day germans loaded there pant for a day or so when they first saw them) WW1 is new an virgin territory for a FPS it could extend the genra in new ways that would be interesting to say the least.

that was a joke luke :/

i dunno a ww1 fps would be fun for a single player run through but I can't see there being any replay value to it at all. I guess its possible to nail it and make a hit but there's already a billion games out with 60+ yo weaponry fighting the same people. Cod4 was nice because you could actually see and use some of the newer weaponry and you weren't confined to fighting the nazi's.

I guess there are only so many topics to choose from nowdays since its all been run through so many times. Especially since I could care less about aliens. without farcry 2 coming i guess the FPS genre's kinda dead to me ;/

crysis was fun i even with the aliens i guess. mostly because it was so nice to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom