CoD War At world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WW1 wasn't that exciting. "Oooooh let's all stand in a line and shoot back and forth! Yeah that'll show em who's boss!"

And Saxon I have an awesome story to tell you about my weekend. Hit me up on MSN bro it will not disappoint ;)

^^ thats more like pre-ww1. The only people who did THAT in ww1 got a machine gun in the face.

They made a civil war FPS before, lol... I heard it was bad ***.

Half Life 3 please....

A World War I game would be nice, but the whole thing with that is that it was trench warfare. High casualties, very little map (territory) changes, and long bouts of no fighting; though I am sure if it was done in the right way, then it could be pulled off.

I think if they are going back to WWII they should do it from a different POV, I mean, no offence to anyone but in ALL the WWII games I've played I'm either the Americans or the British and it starts almost always after D-Day. Very Rarely the Russians, Never the Germans.

There were alot of events before D-Day. Maybe why not try something there, It would be different if you were the Germans first, got the play there side invading, then were the Allies and got to push them back.

In most of these WW2 games we are playing the same team, in the same battles over and over again.... how often have you played as Poland, Belgium, Canada or France in a WWII FPS?

Maybe something with a twist like that might work. The only world war 2 game I can think that I've ever played on the axis side was BF1942.

Anyway thats my 2 cents, I might buy it if there is something different, other then that I can just play COD2 because It will probably be the same thing.

I don't know about the rest of you but I would like to see a FPS set during WW1

A WWI game would be really boring... Just about all you would do would be siting in a trench or storming a trench and dieing really fast, your gun would jam up all the time it wouldn't be a very fun game.

I think if they are going back to WWII they should do it from a different POV, I mean, no offence to anyone but in ALL the WWII games I've played I'm either the Americans or the British and it starts almost always after D-Day. Very Rarely the Russians, Never the Germans.

That would be fun playing on the Germans change things up a bit.

hey everyone
i got a 8800 gt last week and i love it. but my cpu is sooo slow a inel duo 1.86.
what would be good mid grade card for gaming i play css, cod4, and i want to get crysis. i found this one at newegg is it a good one? Newegg.com - Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 Wolfdale 2.53GHz 3MB L2 Cache LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor - Processors
i like the fsb speed at 1066. what you guys think? thanks for your help

very good if you are willing to OC it a lil bit ;)

what are your other specs. like motherboard and such.

well like a noob i bought a pc from dell. i have no idea what mobo i have. i know the chipset is 775 i have 3 gigs of ram vista 32. would i have to update anything with a new cpu?

a dell?

ha! no OC for you!

j/k

but give us the model #
just to double check :)

still good even w/o OC

how often have you played as Poland, Belgium, Canada or France in a WWII FPS?

yeah, i want to play as canada lol. BUt your right, your always playing the same people (bf1942 you played a bunch of different ones and the german's)

wasn't there suppose to be a call of duty that was based on hilter winning WWII?
i remember seeing the whitehouse with nazi symbols all over it and we were suppose to be the resistance or something....
i dunno...i was pretty drunk back in those days.

^That was turning point fall of liberty, looked like it had a good storyline but the game play was not very good.

they should do a call of duty cave man warfare where the only weapons were big sticks and rocks lol

^that would but stupid, IMO, then it wouldn't be a first person shooter, unless u had like a sling shot,bow, rock aiming but still, what kind of story line could u do with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom