CoD:MW2 Multiplayer Footage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it too..

I guess they are getting rid of the whole up to 7 only.. I used to purposely die after 7 to start stacking haha :D

But looks like it goes up to 13 or something

I love the stick at the end though

If you ask me it looks just like the cod4 multi. Just a few new weapons, and more support. The graphics look identical, but the explosions seem to have been worked on a bit.

Have you guys looked at the comment war already brewing? There are two things going on:

Ps3 vs. 360
Halo vs. Cod

I tried to tell them that PC owns their face, but they're going so fast that not many of them saw my message. One replied. He said pc sucks cause you have to pay $1000. What a horrible argument.

And yeah, I think the graphics look just slightly better, not amazingly better like I saw one dude say.

Well I think PC gaming is the best.. and that's outrageous.

You can get a decent rig now for close to $400-$500

PS3 = £299
Good PC = £500

Console games = £40
PC games = £25

Price of PC gaming after 20 games = £1100
Price of PS3 gaming after 20 games = £1099

Price of PC gaming after 40 games = £1600
Price of PS3 gaming after 40 games = £1899

So if you buy quite alot of games, such as i do - overtime PC is cheeper. You don't have to upgrade often if you don't want to, my friend is quite happy with his 2 or 3 year old rig and Q6600 + 8600GTS.

I just tested my theory of £500 for a good PC, and i was shocked at what i could get :eek: for £509 i came up with this system, and it's even cheeper in america:

Gigabyte GA-G31M-ES2L (okay cheep mobo but it does its job for this build)
Core 2 Duo E8400
Zotac GTX260
Samsung 750GB HDD
OCZ 4GB ram
OCZ StealhExtreme 600W PSU
LiteOn 16x DVD Drive
Antec Mini P180 Case.

If i haven't forgotten something, that's very decent !

I think the game looks a lot better than COD4. It seems like there is just a lot more stuff going on, this should be a good game. Plus I really liked COD4 so if MW2 is a lot like that game but better, then home run in my book.

I think the game looks a lot better than COD4. It seems like there is just a lot more stuff going on, this should be a good game. Plus I really liked COD4 so if MW2 is a lot like that game but better, then home run in my book.

Agreed, looks better than the original. Thats the Xbox version though, no doubt the lead console. I wonder what PC and PS3 will look like..

The only thing I'm worried about is if some of those kill streak perks start to get ridiculous. That using the airplane is awesome! Does the person have to be standing still and alive to use it?

And that was just the first of like a whole list of unlockables that you can use. So long as it doesn't alter the gameplay and make some stuff way too overpowered, I'm game.

Most likely I'll play pubs very rarely, and then go into Pro Mod when it comes out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom