Cod 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
infiltrator7 said:
oh multiplayer, yeah sorry i thought you meant single player.

i think that theres a toggle run/walk button somewhere, but i dunno why you'd really need it, you're always running in the game.

noooo... it changes the whole game play...yes i can always run slowly...thats not what i want..and yes, like beefcake said i meant like CoD UO, u can realy run. running and walkin is huge part on any FPS to me. im pretty sure some ppl know what im talking about...and i don see like 64 player server w huge maps anymore....so sad..they took all the good part of CoD away..
and i agree all the part beefcake said.

the multiplayer with the battles where HORRIBLE, the maps where way to big and the tank where dumb. In the first cod it was awsome just ground unit vs ground unit. I like that they ditched the tanks in the multiplayer cuz they ruined the mulitplayer.

If your a console gamer with a 360 cod 2 will be awsome but for us PC gamers it is a big disappointment

I think the tanks in UO were not only fun but fair. But I only like them in objective games. They are not invulnerable what so ever like some games, and I can always just play TDM for infantry battles. I do perfer Jeeps only servers for base assault but I still think tanks are a great part of the MP. But I do think artillery in TDM is retarded on some maps like dawnville.

I don't see how tanks can ruin the multi-player when a ton of servers don't even have vehicles in them.

Also there isn't an 'h' in were.

Well in my opinion i think the vehicles made the whole round kind of evolve around them, you always had to have a panzershreck and were* always trying to get into a vehicle. I like the footie wars so that there is totoal fairness and the kills that you get are all skill.;)

Thats the big difference between team deathmatch and objective games. In objective games it isn't really about skill (although if everyone on your team sucks you probably won't win) but it's about tactics, teamwork, and getting the upper hand, and tanks play a vital role in this, you need somesort of spearhead to get to the heavilly defended areas.

In TDM in a type of game like COD it is much more skilled base, I find that skill > teamwork but if you get a good team going with skill you would dominate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom