Cod 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

underworld288

In Runtime
ok, i have just beaten call of duty 2 and i was just wondering if anyone has heard if there is an expantion coming out for it soon, because that game was very short just got it on christmas and already beat it.

there more than likely will be but theres no news, the isnt even a decent patch out for cod 2 :mad: :mad: IW and Activision **** me off!

im so so so so so disappointed by cod2...they screwed it up so hardcore..
where is the big battle w tanks and jeeps??? y cant i run???? wth r they thinkin...
im sorry if u liked cod2....but i just had to tell u this. cuz i loved cod and cod UO...

boomstick666 said:
im so so so so so disappointed by cod2...they screwed it up so hardcore..
where is the big battle w tanks and jeeps??? y cant i run???? wth r they thinkin...
im sorry if u liked cod2....but i just had to tell u this. cuz i loved cod and cod UO...

have you played the whole game? there's an entire mission in the british campaign where you're a tank, and then later on you drive around in a halftrack.

and you can run in COD2.

nope havent played the single player all the way.
and im sorry..im talkin about the multiplayer game since thats what i bought the game for..
and i can run???? how?? theres no ccontrol for it. yes hes somewhat slowly running all the time. and thats not what i meant by running. is there really "walk and run" toggle??
its not on manual not in control option. so where is it?

The single-player campaign is too short and ez. I beat it on veteran in like 5 days of mild gaming (no all-nighters)

boomstick666 said:
and i can run???? how?? theres no ccontrol for it. yes hes somewhat slowly running all the time. and thats not what i meant by running. is there really "walk and run" toggle??

Like most FPS if you have a heavy weapon like a machine gun you move slower and then when u have a pistol/grenade/knife smaller waepons you move faster, thought their mightbe a chance that this was the problem u were talkn about. Or maybe your always in crouch.
Lol pretty stupid solutions but i run fast enough.

Hope that helped

boomstick666 said:
nope havent played the single player all the way.
and im sorry..im talkin about the multiplayer game since thats what i bought the game for..

oh multiplayer, yeah sorry i thought you meant single player.

i think that theres a toggle run/walk button somewhere, but i dunno why you'd really need it, you're always running in the game.

I think he means sprinting like they had in UO. I played the MP in COD2 but I find COD UO is much better then 2, it had better maps, better weapon balance, vehicles, sprinting and cooking grenades. I hate the grenade system in 2, its cheap now that you have a hotkey to throw nades instead of pulling them out and throwing them; if I wanted to play Halo I will play Halo; grenade detector is stupid as well (I guess they had to do that because there are grenades everywhere now).

Sniping is also ridiculous, you stay in scope each time to reload the bolt and you can hold your breath, don't even need to prone for sniping anymore. Health system is retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom