CNC3 Demo is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How good this game runs on nvidia 6600 ?? Will it run on 1024x768 at high setting without problems ??

TheMajor said:
Just played C&C3. Runs pretty smooth on my computer! Athlon XP 1600+, 512MB, Ti4200 64MB.

At what setting you are playing it ?

I just played the demo. In my opinion this was better than the Supreme Commander demo. I was planning on buying SC but now I think I will wait and buy CnC3. I still really want to play SC multiplayer though. Who am I kidding, I'm sure I'll end up buying both :)

Pick up the First decade of C&C at ebgames for like 20 bucks u get red alert, red alert 2, renegade, tiberion sun, firestorm expansion, great games i especially loved red alert because of its no unit cap!there was no unit cap i could load as much infantry i wanted to on the screen it was so fun to play

I found a glitch that alows you to play as nod or the scrin in skirmish mode:

Open the skirmish menu:

open the sub menu where you choose your side:

quikly and repeatedly click N while holding your mouse over the nod option and repeatedly clicking.

May take a few tries, but it will work.

The same process works for scrin. Just click S instead of n while clicking scrin with the mouse.

Game runs very well on my system surprisingly. I play it on 1280x1024, maxed everything with the exception of any AA. Runs great for such a good-looking game. SC demands a lot of a system and it doesn't even look that good. Not saying it has crappy graphics but I know graphics isn't the reason why it's so demanding, it's because of the scale, which is nice but sometimes I feel it's so big it takes away from the game. C&C puts you down on the field managing your units a lot more than SC does. Both games are good in the fact that population isn't really a problem unlike other games *cough*Warcraft*cough*.I hate that I have to turn shadows off in SC so my FPS doesn't drop below 20.

I'm buying this over SC hands down.

Thanks for the glitch info, I can play as NOD but whenever I try to play Scrin I don't start with a construction yard and I automatically lose. I get to see the UI of them though.

ulater6000 said:
I found a glitch that alows you to play as nod or the scrin in skirmish mode:

Open the skirmish menu:

open the sub menu where you choose your side:

quikly and repeatedly click N while holding your mouse over the nod option and repeatedly clicking.

May take a few tries, but it will work.

The same process works for scrin. Just click S instead of n while clicking scrin with the mouse.

that glitch rules man nice find i can also set the computers personalities with it!

Tried the intro and hated it, units should not build instant, the multiplayer will turn out to be spawnfest on the opponent, no gameplay configuration in the options was bad for me, seeing as I hated the settings for the mouse, I'll try the demo again before I deleate it, but I doubt I could like an rts that has tier based units that build so fast that it turns the strategy into a zerg fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom