CNC3 Demo is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, It is... After what EA done to BF2, I deemed never to buy another EA game until they made a good one.
Tiberium Sun, I loved to death. I was a TRUE GDI Fan! I played that game non stop for year's, An then went on to Fire Storm.

After hearing all the changed, EA made to TW... I thought oh man! They bought out West Wood who MADE the CNC title, An made it what it was, An EA just took it over an ruined it in nothing flat.
I must say, They took something that Westwood made, An done the impossiable!
Really the BEST game as far a RTS goes for 2007 hand's down.. Supreme commander don't have **** on TW! I was just wowed at the game an that's just from this stupid little map they gave us. Mind you've I've played that stupid little made all day. Ha.
This will be a great game! I can't wait till it come's out next month.

I will GLADY give my 50$ to EA for this master piece.

Although through my gaming hour's, I've found many bug's and glitches in it. I do indeed hope they get it fixed before the release.

All in all, I give this a 9 out of 10! As I only gave Supreme Commander a 7 out of 10. Still a good game none the less.

Oh an, Remember how all these year's, GDI an even the USA side for Zero hour, Had that crappy Ion cannon... YEAH This baby has been over powered, An OWN'S as far a superweapon's go. However the time limit's have been put to 7 minute's on the count down's for it now.

hopefully this will be better then supreme comander i dotn really see all the hype about sc in my opinion it isnt that great and has no chance at being the next star craft

I agree. No TW is just like all the past RTS verison's of CNC we have came to love, Only with the new advancement's, Such as building cue's etc...

I love the idea of the 99 build cue. :)

Game is awesome, better than the SC demo. At least this won't lag the **** out of my computer on high settings like SC!

Going to be getting this game soon if not sometime at or near launch.

I must admit the tutorial was actually better the the SC retail tutorial :p. I like the interface too. It seemed kinda easy to me though coming from SC. Yes it will prob have the best story hands down over SC, but i believe SC's beauty comes from the vastness of the battlefield. Controlling so many units at one time and some of the maps are just huge. So i say TW=story and SC=multiplayer. This is my opinion though. Some ppl will prob take this over SC in both departments, because they might have a better feel over the overall game play or something. Im just saying i thinkg SC is still a good game and ill have a lot of fun with it for a while.

Still, Ill definitely pick up a copy of TW too ;).

Amd gt player said:
hopefully this will be better then supreme comander i dotn really see all the hype about sc in my opinion it isnt that great and has no chance at being the next star craft

agreed starcraft was the ultimate, i still play that game today.

but to the topic, the cc3 demo is nothing short of awesome, i can't wait for the game to release. i haven't actually played SC yet, but i heard it was pretty good.

Just played C&C3. Runs pretty smooth on my computer! Athlon XP 1600+, 512MB, Ti4200 64MB.

This is a huge improvement to Generals. It really plays like a proper C&C game again. No silly "workers" required to construct a building.

I'm not saying that Generals was bad. It was awesome, but it had nothing to do with C&C, not even Red Alert. And I preffered the Tiberian series over the Red Alert series anyways, although Red Alert 1 was very, very good.

C&C 3 to me is a disappointment nothing new same old :(. Good graphics, faster gameplay, better UI but no outstanding new features. Compared to company of heroes its not as good and personally I love supreme commander the zoom is great. Not enough games zoom out enough for my liking, online play is also engrossing and lasts hours with teamwork and tactical play.

C&C 3 is decent but its also exactly as i expected it to be, no new surprises or new additions to game mechanics which is a shame. At least EA didn't balls it up though so that's something to be thankful for.

baronvongogo said:
C&C 3 to me is a disappointment nothing new same old :(.

faster gameplay, better UI but no outstanding new features.

C&C 3 is decent but its also exactly as i expected it to be, no new surprises or new additions to game mechanics which is a shame.

That's how C&C is supposed to be. I love it.

I was worried that EA would mess it up too. All WestWood's hard work to get the million's of people that CNC had... But I'm telling you what they changed alot in the game, But made it just outstanding! It really a great game.
They changed alot like I said, But kept alot of the old game play alive... I guess that's where your coming up with the same old stuff an not much new.
Wait for patches! EA know's how SP won over the heart's with that zoom. You'll be suprised.. CNC3 TW is going to make a ton of money so I know they are going to support it to the up most! They already have the first patch being made for it to come out when the game is release next month on the 28th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom