Clan Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss out 24/7 Kark server, but the hackers made it too tough to even justify keeping it.

I was on a server earlier with the most blatent hacker ever, admins did nothing :(

There was a bridge fight on and he (with some LMG) managed to shoot me even though i could not see him because of the karkand fog. I just saw the tracer coming straight at me from no visible source, then dead. Its a shame that people hack in games

Shan I play on the =HOG Kubra nearly every night.

*Name of Clan - <TNT>
*Game - Battlefield 2
*Any Age Requirements - 18+
*Any Servers - 24/7 Wake Island 70.86.55.20
*General Reqirements - Ventrilo
*Tell something about the clan - Currently about 14 regular members. A fun Wake Island loving clan. Looking to do Scrims.

*Website - TNT Homepage

I miss out 24/7 Kark server, but the hackers made it too tough to even justify keeping it.

Yeah, I know what you mean... The Slaughter House server does get them but usually their stay is short lived... It's reported in our website when an admin bans someone and also states the reason why... Seems like it is one of the more popular threads in our fourm...

Shan I play on the =HOG Kubra nearly every night.

If you can jump on our vent sometime....

It became ridiculous on ERR's 24/7 Kark server. We would have had to keep admins in it 24/7 to keep it clean. The server was always in the top 5, so it was a huge target.

Our Jello server was that way for a while, but things have changed a bit. It's no longer in the top, so it's not as big a draw for the hackers. We still get them, but nothing like the Kark server did.

I may have to fire BF2 up and jump on Vent with you guys sometimes. Jello is fun, but playing the same map over and over gets old.

Name of the clan - Hardcore Older Gamers =HOG=

What game(s) - Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2 Mod. AIX, Battlefield 2 Mod. Project Reality 0.856, Left 4 Dead

Any age requirements - Generally ages 30+ but mainly be mature

Any servers -
=HOG= SLAUGHTER HOUSE Game Type: Battlefield 2 IP Address: 64.34.175.154 Port: 16567 - 24/7 Karkand IO
=HOG= 24/7 KUBRA DAM Game Type: Battlefield 2 IP Address: 64.34.171.25 Port: 16567 - 24/7 Kubra Dam
=HOG= AIX USA SERVER Game Type: Battlefield 2 IP Address: 64.34.167.207 Port: 18567
=HOG= Page Ranking v0.85 Game Type: Battlefield 2 IP Address: 64.34.175.71 Port: 18567
=HOG= SLAUGHTER HOUSE Left 4 Dead Game Type: Left 4 Dead IP Address: 64.34.172.52 Port: 27015

General requirements - Need to join our vent and get to know us - voice-IL1.branzone.com port:3943

Tell something about the clan - Donation based clan, appreciated but not required. Fun group of guys and very strick on not cheating or hacking.. All servers are streaming PBBans. Come visit our site at http://www.hogclangaming.com...

I used to play on your 24/7 Kubra server a lot. Sadly, there's too many whiners in there though.

EDIT:
It became ridiculous on ERR's 24/7 Kark server. We would have had to keep admins in it 24/7 to keep it clean. The server was always in the top 5, so it was a huge target.

Our Jello server was that way for a while, but things have changed a bit. It's no longer in the top, so it's not as big a draw for the hackers. We still get them, but nothing like the Kark server did.

I may have to fire BF2 up and jump on Vent with you guys sometimes. Jello is fun, but playing the same map over and over gets old.

Wait, are you in ERR trotter?

Yep, on both counts. Our COD4 guys did pretty good from what I read on the clan forum. I sucked at the game... not that I'm all that hot at BF2 (way out of practice).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom