Clan Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trotter

Grandfather of Techist, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
I see more than one person posting up that they want to join a clan, whether it be for BF2, BF2142, counterstrike, you name it. Maybe we could have a sticky that a moderator updates to replies to it, keeping a database of the clans being promoted and which games they are for.
Is this a possibility?

A good idea, so here we go. Instead of resurrecting an old thread, I'm starting a new one. I'll copy and paste from the old thread.
===============================================

Some ground rules for listing a clan.

Include:
*name of the clan
*what game(s)
*any age requirements
*any servers
*general requirements (any cost involved, starting a new account, use specialized software, etc)
*tell something about the clan

[Keyboard Cowboy Edit] If it's an MMORPG Guild, could you please post your details here here[/Edit]

Let it be known that if you sign up just to get your Clan Recruitment Information posted, it will be removed. This is a benefit for active members. Signing up and never showing up again is not considered active and it doesnt help the site if the Clan goes down and no information is posted as such.

As of 6/24/2010 the thread has been pruned of these 1 post wonders. As of today this will go into effect.

I'll post up a little about the clan I am in.

*name of the clan - ERR (Elite Redbone Rangers)
*what game(s) - BF2
*any age requirements - 18+
*any servers - 3 servers
24/7 Jalalabad INF ONLY NO FF - 64.34.165.159:16567
24/7 Karkand INF ONLY NO FF - 64.34.184.22:16567
24/7 Vehicle server 32 man NO FF - 64.34.184.24:16567 (map rotation)
*general requirements - must download and use TeamSpeak (even if you don't have a mic). We don't do practices and skirmishes... we just play together and have a great time.
*tell something about the clan - great group of mostly guys (one or two females in there), great teamwork.

*EDIT* Two of the servers have changed. The Karkand and Jalalabad servers stay in the top ten servers list. The vehicle one isn't populated much, so it would be good for impromptu games; it was added to give clan members a place to earn their vehicle badges. Oh, and glitching/hacking will get you banned, no questions asked... we have people reporting hackers/glitchers all the time.

Note to anyone who puts in an app: Be on TS A LOT. Skill is great, but ~ERR~ is about good times with gaming buddies. The clan wants to get to know possible recruits. Many have been denied membership because no one got to know them, and a few because they were just annoying.
~ERR~ clan

*name of the clan-
n.i.f.o.c]

*what game(s)
CSS, CS1.6, archlord

*any age requirements-
be mature

*any servers-
working on a gungame server right now

*general requirements (any cost involved, starting a new account, use specialized software, etc)-
MUST have Ventrillo!!!
We might start small donation each month to admin to keep server running, like 2-3$. make sure you have LOW ping.

*tell something about the clan-
kinda new, lots of fun, not too competitive(we have lives too), low profile, just come and play and enjoy.

aim- pinkflamengo008
steam- hmammen
xfire- hmammen

[BoB]Band of Brothers

Here is my clan info. We just got rid of all the lamers that were poisoning our clan. So basically we are starting new.

*name of the clan: [BoB] Band of Brothers

*what game(s): CoD2/UO, MOHAA, CS:S, BF2/2142, WoW

*any age requirements: 16+ only

*any servers: CoD2, and BF2 ranked (see web site for info)

*general requirements (any cost involved, starting a new account, use specialized software, etc):
Teamspeak and a mic are required.
Registration on our web site.
Donations are not necessary but greatly encouraged!

*tell something about the clan:
been around for 5 years...experienced gamers.
Fill out app on web site (Join [BoB] link on left menu)

Contact info:
xfire: synergyut
email: synergy AT bobgamingclan.net

*Name of the clan: Archangel

*What game: Dark Age of Camelot

*Any age requirements: Must be over 21

*Any servers: Merlin

*General requirements (any cost involved, starting a new account, use specialized software, etc): Just paying for a Daoc account.

*Tell something about the clan: We have been running constantly on this server for four years now. Lots of friendly guild members from all over.
Must be over the age of 21, and no bad language allowed on "guild channel". Also any character names that include offensive or bad language are not permitted either.
So if you like your MMORG games, grab a weapon and mount up, there's lots of adventure and loot to be had.
Just ask for Kroww or Sureshot.

sshot056gv0.jpg

*name of the clan-Warrior Nation
*what game(s)-Tons but im recruiting for F.E.A.R
*any age requirements- No
*any servers-multiplay.co.uk is the name
*general requirements-Must have Xfire
*tell something about the clan-We are a very organized clan we have lots of fun we have practices every week and scrims/matches usually once a week. This is a big clan over 12,000 members in the whole clan. We only have about 35 in our F.E.A.R section.

Add me on xfire if your interested.

xfire-clayster89

TechOnVent.net

TechOnVent - www.techonvent.net
14 Slot Counterstrike: Source Rotation / 14 Slot Counterstrike: Source GunGame
50 Slot Ventrilo Server
FTP Server for members
Currently no specified age requirements, but you obviously can't be a childish little brat
100% Free
Get on vent/forums/games servers and TALK TO US!!! That is all we ask

*WM* WidowMakersClan Recruiting mature players for BF2

Name - WidowMakersClan
Game - Mainly Battlefield 2/2142
Age Requirements - Must be MATURE
Requirements - Register on the website, Have TS w/ mic(for competitive play), and have the game you want to play :)
Servers - We got multiple ranked servers, check website
Extra INFO - *WM* is back, after merging with another clan and not working out, we decided to come back. We are a BF2/2142 clan that plays in competition play, TWL/CAL, but we also play for fun if you are a casual gamer.

Visit our website www.widowmakersclan.com Just sign up and register, post in the "Join US" section of the forums and come join us on TS. TS IP 209.160.73.102:9000 *PM Me for TS PW or check the website

If you wish to contact me my xfire/aim is pzerofgh.

*name of the clan
TC Forums' Clan
*what game(s)
Day of Defeat, may do more later.
*any age requirements
Between 14 and 21.
*any servers
8 slot server, currently unknown how well it works.
*general requirements (any cost involved, starting a new account, use specialized software, etc)
Must be fluent in the use of Ventrilo and have it installed.
*tell something about the clan
We are an easy going clan, not recruiting based on skill, rather, your personality and ability to communicate as a team. Please go to our forum http://tc320.com and read the introuduction topic in the day of defeat subforum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom