Clan Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new clan is starting up and it needs recruits. I joined it so i thought i would post up some info on it here. The people are nice, there is no power struggles over leadership and the age restriction is only 13+. They don't really have a group of player's for any one game but if they got more recruits that would definitely help. Were hoping to start up a cod4 pc scene when we get more people who join that play that game. BF2142 is also played by the clan. But they play a lot of different games and on multiple consoles. Membership is free, so stop by and join up if you want.

If you join let the clan leader know that i recommended it to you though as there is a little contest going on for new recruits right now. (I'm Knight)

=CORE= - Login

I threw this together in photoshop for the clan.

11943599.jpg

If I were you guys I would rethink the age restriction, and make it 15+ at least. That way you can me sure you're not going to get anyone with an annoying little kid voice.

Started a new clan for my fav game "Combat Arms" and i am looking for new recruits.

Clan is called Devils Hand

No age limit but must be mature minded

Game is free to play but has option of paying so you can have the upper hand with better weapons etc

I run a tight ship,If you decide you want to screw around and hack or glitch i will kick you're ***!!!

If you feel like joining apply and if you are from here at tech forums make sure to put it in the application along with the name you go by here.

Thanks

Seems that my old clan has become defunct although I heard some were trying to pull it back together. Several old clanmates have joined together to create Battlefiled Nations. BFN is mainly a community website, but we are also a clan that plays a few games, notably BF2, BF Heroes, BF Bad Company, and BF 1943.

The main page is here. it has everything you need to know. I don't know if the forums are accessible without registration.

Looking for 4th (FF)

Looking for that 1 (or 2) special person(s) to fill our empty void.

-We are the Free Fallers Clan... (FF) if you will.
-We play all games. Left 4 Dead and CoD4 are our two big ones. We also have members into CSS and CS. We play everything though including online racing multiplayer.
-As for age requirements. 13+ Is about it for that. Must be mature enough to take an order or two and to listen to other peoples ideas.
-We use Vent. If you want to be one of the "4" you must wear the Free Fallers Tag which is "(FF)".
-Free Fallers was founded by myself and a couple of L4D brothas. We are small but gaining popularity within our group of friends. We focus mainly on L4D and Call of Duty 4 right now. We will be switching to Left 4 Dead 2 and Call of Duty 6 when they ship. Knowing your real/real nickname is a plus since we don't like speaking your screen name over vent. It gives us all a better connection in my mind.

We need someone to fill our void in CoD4 and possibly L4D. PM or contact me on steam OR you can email to "jackass_all_overagain@yahoo.com" (Include "FF Join" in the title.) We are not looking for a leader. We want someone that can work as a team and with a team. Please contact me with one of the ways listed and we will arrange a day to play to see if you can hack it. Someone that can fill both spots is preferred. Someone is pending for the L4D position but it's still a shot to try out.

Steam Page - Steam Community :: Group :: Free Fallers
Website - Unlimited Website Templates - DreamTemplate.com

Thank you very much,

Steven AKA Overlord20

EDIT: I just want to add that as I may be the leader of this clan and administrator as well as 2 others when we play there is no leader. We work as equals on a team and develop abilities and positions through what we are good at. All admins are picked on a group decision. The 3 current admins are Myself Steven, Ian, and Brandon. They were picked as they are long time gaming originals.

We decide who gets admin rank and other members get a say in it as well. We keep things as equal as possible without losing our positions. We are equal opportunity as an employer might say and are not racist against ANY race, religion, or sex.

This 4th person(s) will be under evaluation for admin position if picked. Every admin position is expecting to participate on a regular basis and check into steam or with one of the other 3 team mates. Absence for longer then 10 days without a single e-mail as to why results in removal of team spot and admin position.

If there are any questions please contact us. Post will be updated with more info as we receive it.

Steam Page - Steam Community :: Group :: Free Fallers
Website - Unlimited Website Templates - DreamTemplate.com
Email- jack***_all_overagain@yahoo.com

See sig ;)

The clan is so for about 20 members strong, has a proper website, a european dedicated CSS server, and a european BFBC2 server. Our age limit is 15+ but require all members to be mature.

We have a TeamSpeak 3 server but may soon be changing that to Ventrilo if we find it better. We welcome everyone interested in the gameing field, such as programmers and artists. You are not required to play the games unless you want to get into our matching squads, we are mainly just a community :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom